Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Circlecap’s website, with the office located Cedar Impact Ventures Private Limited Plus Offices, 1st Floor, Landmark Cyberpark, Sector 67, Gurgaon - 122018
- We hereby explicitly state that the company name is Circlecap and the website is https://circlecap.in/
- Circlecap offers comprehensive payable and receivable management solutions that digitize the way businesses pay and get paid.
- Transforming businesses to be future-ready, Circlecap automates processes, leverages data, and employs deeper insights to enhance working capital management.
- Circlecap is engaged in the business of developing and providing processes and technology in for buyers, vendors, sellers and financiers to enable them to effectively collaborate for discounting of their invoices, trade payables and receivables including through a digital platform developed by Circlecap.
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully, as all platform and service fees levied are non-refundable.
- By accessing or using the site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the site. you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Circlecap services if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby authorize Circlecap to collect your basic identification and contact information including but not limited to your name, contact number, email id, which you provide voluntarily to enable Circlecap to identify you as a user of the Website and allow Circlecap to contact you with more information regarding the Business and services provided by Circlecap.
Information and Materials
- On creation of an account on the Circlecap platform, you will have the opportunity to use Circlecap services. It is important that you act responsibly when providing such Posted Information. Do not use inappropriate language, make gratuitous personal criticisms or comments.
- You agree, through Your use of this Service, that you will not use this Website to post any material which known to be unlawful, false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, libellous, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by You or You have been given permission by the copyright owner to post such material and You give due credit to the copyright owner by including the copyright information in your post.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will not submit unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libellous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inappropriate material.
- All information and content available on the Website and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, material, information, data, money market movements, news items, links etc. data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof contained on this Website (“Content”) is provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making business/commercial decisions.
- Content contained on this Website or other terms are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and is the sole property of Circlecap, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by applicable laws, including but not limited to laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
- Products and services are available only at the discretion of Circlecap and its related entities, subject to the individual contractual terms and conditions of products and services on which they are offered and such products and services may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
- Circlecap is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You agree not to copy, forward, download or share content without obtaining the necessary rights or permissions to do so. You also agree not to abuse your access and license to use this Website.
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to accept it without the prior consent of that person.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or,
- is misleading in any way;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- We reserve the right to terminate Your access to Website for violating any of the prohibited uses
Limitation of Liability
- Circlecap shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, its contents or associated services, or due to any inaccessibility of this website or any part thereof or any contents or associated services even if the entities are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
- These T&C are governed by the laws of India. Any action, suit, or other legal proceeding, which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to this website, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.