Work with Circle Capital
At Circle Capital, we leverage technology to transform supply chain finance. Our mission is to help corporates of all sizes unlock value locked within the supply chain to optimize their working capital more efficiently.
We are a team of professionals with years of experience in Supply Chain Finance, Banking, and Technology across our offices in Mumbai and Pune. Join us to be a part of our exciting journey.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer (with overall experience up to 5 years, minimum experience of 2 years in Node.js) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
We are looking to hire an experienced Angular Developer (with overall experience up to 5 years, minimum experience of 2 years in Angular) to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. You will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an Angular Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.